HOW TO ORDER
Please contact us with the model number to request a written quote or invoice. We accept payment via EFT or Snapscan. We are just a phone call away.
Why buy from us?
- K Measure has been in the test and measurement business for 11 years, we are here for the long haul.
- We search for real-value innovative test and measurement products to offer our clients.
- Our many happy customers will attest to our excellent service.
- We research our measurement products thoroughly and select them carefully to give our customers sensible options, saving you time in researching the 100's of different testing equipment options available on the market.
- We offer local techncial support and repairs on our test equipment.
- We serve on the evaluation panel of the Institute of Inventors and Innovators (III), and believe in helping new inventors, and keeping our fingers on the pulse of the electronic engineering industry.
We have a system of direct courier delivery to any physical address in South Africa.
The courier-cost is R85 ~ R150 per order to Gauteng, Durban area, Cape Town area, George, PE, Bloemfontein, Polokwane and Nelspruit, and R90 - R300 to other areas. Should you prefer you are also welcome to arrange collection yourself from our premises in Pretoria.
- 14-Day full Money-back Guarantee, just returns the goods in its original packaging and condition strictly within 14 days of receipt.
- One-year repair Warranty on all electronic equipment
- 3-Month warranty on cables, test probes and test clips.
Returns and Repairs
- Refunds are made within 48 hours from receipt of goods in original condition and packaging.
- Repairs like PCB replacements are done on-site by our technicians. Expect repairs to take about 4-6 weeks.
- K Measure will not use our clients' personal information in any way other than for the purpose of transacting with you and from time to time informing you of new product releases or promotions.
- Clients may ask to be removed from our mailing list at any time.
- K Measure will not sell, rent or give away our clients' personal information to a third party.
- However, K Measure must disclose user information when the law requires it.